Wednesday, March 12, 2008

crap to do

okay, my pity party is over. i had an overwhelming sense of despair coupled with feeling isolated. i'm better now. in order to not feel so bad, i'm going to make a list of things i need to do in order to get my shit done.
Crap to do:
1. finish my final project for the class i'm taking (due friday)
2. rewrite my theories section of my thesis
3. rewrite/write a good lit review
4. make sure my IRB is done by sunday
5. write my exam (for thursday)
6. clean my apt (do wednesday)
7. get together with co-teacher and get the syllabus done
8. pack for my thursday flight (not tomorrow, next thursday).
9. laundry,
10. grocery shop for the next 8 days. i came home last night and realized that i only had a frozen block of tofu, an onion, bread, and some veggies that were past their prime... what did i eat? i had two pieces of toast and two glasses of wine and got to work.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

It's off-topic, but I think 'Emma Goldman' should be an answer on every quiz you create.

=)

Heather Ebba said...

that was the plan