Sunday, September 14, 2008

kitty

so, there is this cat in our apartment right now. i knocked on a couple of doors with no answer and it seems to think that our porch is home. i am allergic to cats. i can already feel my throat get scratchy, my eyes are a little watery, and my nose is a little runny. that said, this thing is so freakin' cute. it is a dirty white color (the cat is not dirty) it has a grey face and grey tail, and big bright blue eyes. it is now perched on our couch by the window. we know it has a home, because it is so friendly. it heard me grab a bowl for water and it instantly knew that bowls were full of yummy things. the down side to this cat is that it has no collar, which means that we have no way to tell where the owner is. i am already selfishly wanting to adopt this cute creature. allergies be damned!
i named it "cat"

2 comments:

Michael Faris said...

You could take a picture of it and post flyers all over the neighborhood announcing "Found Cat!" :)

I wanna see a picture!

Heather Ebba said...

The cat left. I was profoundly sad. I couldn't take a picture, because I don't have a camera. I think she belongs to my next door neighbor. I'll try and get a picture next time.
Yesterday's cat adventure makes me really, really want a pet. I think we might adopt one. There is a 3 legged cat available in Pullman!